1. After cleaning, put in a ventilated and cool place and let it dry naturally. Do not place it in a place exposed to hot sun or high temperature, so as to prevent rubber or degumming and accelerate aging.
2. Non-professional labor shoes should not be exposed to chemical substances such as acid, alkali, salt, etc., so as to avoid deformation caused by corrosion.
3. The force should be gentle and uniform when cleaning. Do not brush hard enough to avoid short lines, or brush off the pattern and decorative parts of the body.
4. Avoid contact with sharp and sharp objects to prevent scratches and scratches.
5. For colored canvas, do not touch with hard-to-clean items such as carbon ink. After cleaning the canvas of this color, apply toothpaste, or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniform, then dry and prevent discoloration. Or find two clean sheets of white paper that have been smeared, dried, and torn off. Can also prevent discoloration.
6. There are minor defects such as broken wires, dropped wires, or loose decorative parts that should be promptly repaired. To extend its service life.
7. Other tents should be cleaned regularly to prevent mildew and odor. Do not wash with a washing machine. Some people think that the tent is folded and the price is low, too lazy to wash it. Cooked I do not know and the decorative cloth is not the same, wash with a washing machine is easy to fall off fade.